- Arranging airport or harbour coach transfers
- Collecting luggage on arrival so you can start to enjoy Jersey as soon as you arrive in the Island
- Arranging other on-Island transport
- Arranging heritage and local visits
- Arranging leisure activities
- Arranging adventurous activities
Ways to enjoy your stay
The Local Area
- Dolmen de Faldouet - 2 minute walk
A 6000 year old Neolithic passage grave.
- Victoria Tower - 5 minute walk
A British Martello Tower completed in 1837.
- Mont Orgueil Castle - 10 minutes walk
Jerseys largest and most iconic castle over 800 years old.
- Port of Gorey - 10 minutes walk
Nestled below Mont Orgueil Castle, a bustling medley of quaint shops, a variety of restaurants, pub and fishing activity.
- Royal Bay of Grouville - 15 minutes walk
Five miles of sandy beach.
Quiz's and Treasure Hunts
- Port of Gorey Quiz - Duration: 3/4 - 1 hour
A self managed quiz 10 minutes walk from JAAC in the pretty port of Gorey. 15 questions take you around all aspects of the port.
- Mont Orgueil Castle Treasure Hunt - Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hours
A supervised treasure hunt taking your group through the wards to the top and the spectacular views of the French coast and the Royal bay of Grouville (weather permitting).
- St Helier Quiz - Duration: 2 hours
A 15 question self managed quiz starting close to the central bus station and waterfront area. Following the map will lead you towards the town centre before finishing close to the starting point. This quiz is perfect to mix in with a town centre visit.
Activities and Activity Days
- On-Site JAAC Activities
Individual activities or an activity day based at the centre. Activities you can choose from include: Team building challenges, bush craft, SPLAT junior paintball, archery and the Mont Orgueil Treasure Hunt.
- Escape Elizabeth Castle Day
Activity day for groups up to 50 participants based at the 16th century castle, twice cut off by the tide a day. The group will likely make the 1km journey to the castle in the amphibious vehichle one way, and walk the other depending on tide times. Activities included in the day: Archery, 6 meter abseil, team building challenges and a self guided photo quiz.
- St Catherine's Activity Day
Based off the breakwater at St. Catherines. A mixture of land based and water activities for groups up to 30 participants. Activities can include: Kayaking / Stand up paddleboarding, bush craft and a 6 meter abseil.
- St Brelades Bay Activity Day
Based on a beach with activities up to 50 participants that can include: Kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, towed inflatable ride and beach games.