JAAC welcomes sole travellers, families, groups of friends.
There is a selection of single rooms, spacious bunk-bed rooms and family rooms. Some of these are en-suite. Rooms without en-suite facilities will have a private shower room close by, all guests are provided towels for their stay.
What to Expect:
- A warm welcome
- Clean, practical rooms
- Bedding and towel
- Serene grounds
- JAAC is a multi-purpose hostel
- A continental buffet breakfast
What Not to Expect:
- Full English breakfasts aren’t included but can be provided at an additional cost
- Not all twins or family rooms have double beds (Please enquire directly)
- Televisions or Wifi in rooms (Our social lounge is equipped with both)
- Self-catering kitchen