The JAAC welcome sole travellers, families, groups of friends and Stag and Hen Parties.
There is a selection of single rooms, spacious bunk-bed rooms and family rooms. Some of these are en-suite. We endeavour to provide rooms without en-suite facilities with a room allocated private shower and toilet close by, all guests are provided towels for their stay.
There is a self-catering fully equipped kitchen which has a small additional cost (1-2 people: £3 per day, 3-5 people: £5 per day) which needs to be pre-booked as numbers are limited.
What to Expect:
- A warm welcome
- A quiet night sleep
- Serene Grounds
- JAAC is a multi-purpose hostel
- A continental buffet breakfast
What Not to expect:
- Full English breakfasts aren’t included but can be provided at an additional cost
- Not all twins or family rooms have double beds (Please enquire directly)
- Televisions or Wifi in rooms (Our social lounges are equipped with both)
On site we can offer for additional cost:
- Junior paintball (groups only of a minimum of 10 participants)
- Stargazing walks
- Castle Treasure Hunts
FREE use of:
- Croquet Sets
- Volley Ball
- Football Nets and balls
- Garden Chess