Within a short walk of the Centre there is:
- A well preserved Neolithic Dolmen, which is one of the two Jersey dolmens aligned with the solar equinox.
- The 800 year old Mont Orgeuil Castle (locally known as Gorey Castle). With its many staircases, walkways and secret rooms it is well worth a morning or afternoon visit.
- The local Ransoms Garden Centre; good for plants, home furnishings, gifts, clothing and a pets area. The garden centre also has a lovely tea-room.
An 8-10 minute walk down a steep hill there is:
- Gorey Port with a good selection of bars, restaurants and café, newsagent and where the frequent bus into St Helier can be found.
- A lively harbour area with the expansive beach of the Royal Bay of Grouville.
- The pretty Gorey Village is found a 5 minute walk from the Port along the coast
10 minutes walk from the Centre is:
- Anne Port beach – a small quiet beach
- Queen’s Valley reservoir with lovely waterside walks